Becca Foodstore
11/12/2023
I've made it to my final official café review. I will do one more post about the best of the best, but as for regular coffee reviews I am done for now. I have honestly just got too busy. That's not to say I won't in the future, but I also won't commit to anything either. Doing this for just going on a year has taught me one very important thing though. It is so important to take time for yourself and that becomes even more important when you become a parent. It doesn't have to be a lot of time, just regularly. I know it makes me a better mother.
My coffee just arrived so let's review:
- Coffee look - 1
- Coffee flavour - 1
- Price - $5.50 = 1
- Pram friendly - 1
- Atmosphere - 1
Total: 4.5/5
I'm so glad my last café is such a banger.
As you can see the presentation is beautiful. I love the addition of a small biscuit.
The foam was velvety with a good layer of chocolate powder. I knew I would be in for a good coffee from my first sniff. I got a beautiful coffee aroma. From my first sip I got nothing but a good hit of quality coffee.
Nothing to complain about in terms of price, all quite standard these days.
The atmosphere is nice and relaxed, and the servers very attentive.
The only thing I could complain about is it's pram friendliness, but even with that I feel I'm nit picking. There is some space indoors (other spots more tight than others) and sheltered space outside. There is even a high chair provided.
It is in a bit of a random spot and possibly mostly serves tradies/people on the run in between jobs. But if you are in the area, definitely worth a look,
I came for lunch and had a beef parcel which was delicious.
Next year starting the first week of February our daughter will go to childcare on Tuesdays as well as her other 3 days. She's down to 1 nap a day and I just need a me day to screw my head on for the week and relax. She loves childcare, so I don't think it will be a huge adjustment for her. It will also free me up to backfill at work if the need arises.
My husband will also be doing Uni on Tuesdays that semester as well which will get him out if I need to clean or do something in the study uninterrupted.
Depending on how things settle from Feb onwards I will work out when I want to start study. I don't want to overload myself so I won't rush it. I will also just have weaned myself off sertraline for the first time in over 10 years so may need to take it easy.
Generally everything is good with m daughter and husband. She cracked a new tooth through over the weekend and is so close to walking it's painful.
Until next time...

Comments
Post a Comment