Mick's at Sweet by Nature
(Sweet by Nature)
11/11/2023
The last few weeks have been zooming by with such force I decided to stop for a breather coffee and lunch after errands. I almost didn't because I feel like I'll have so much washing etc when I get home. But it can wait.
Let's review:
- Coffee look - 1
- Coffee flavour - 1
- Price - $18.30 for meal, so $5.30 at a guess = 1
- Pram friendly - 1
- Atmosphere - 1
Total: 5/5
I'm not overly surprised they got such a good rating. I've been to Sweet by Nature many times over the years and their coffee and food has always been good.
The café section is now a separate business called Mick's at Sweet by Nature. Thankfully the quality of everything is still excellent.
When I took my first sniff I knew I was in for a good coffee. The froth was lusciously velvety and the perfect intro on what was to come. As I took my first sip I got a good hit of flavour. The coffee they use is excellent quality.
In terms of the price that is a bit harder. There is no menu and nothing in the display case has prices which irks me no end. I got a BLT ciabatta (which was super yummy) and my usual large decaf cap. Total price was $18.30 so, I would assume the ciabatta was $13 and coffee $5.30. Very good price.
Inside and outside you would be able to fit your pram. There is also a ramp at the side and toys to keep kids entertained.
Sweet by Nature is one of those local haunts that you either know about or don't because they are located in a seemingly random spot in the industrial section of West Heidelberg. This is advantageous in terms of atmosphere because this makes the place less loud and away from the usual hustle and bustle other places have.
I finally did it! I got rid of my personal loan today which is a huge financial milestone for me and a big stress relief. Closes one chapter and lets me save more for a house.
I've got an appointment with my psychologist next Friday to discuss a plan to wean me off my anti-depressant early next year. I'm excited and nervous at the concept since the possible withdrawal aspect is not fun. I've been through that when I went back down from 100mg to 50 mg. It knocked me about for a few weeks. As long as I keep to routine I should be fine.
Our daughter is 16.5 months old and seems to never stop eating now. She's such a little copy cat and picks skills up so quickly. She is getting closer and closer to walking by herself every day.
No more sickness has hit our house since I las wrote, so touch wood that's it for the year.
Only a couple more cafés to go and this list is done.
Until next time...

Comments
Post a Comment