Misha's Café

(Formerly Proud Mamma)

03/11/2023

I'm doing something a little different today. I'm starting off by going to Degani for lunch and then another café after.

I've got a Dr's appointment at 2pm to go over recent bloods, but she tends to check my blood pressure most visits. Believe it or not decaf can put your blood pressure up a bit so I decided not to risk it.

I've already reviewed Degani so not much point re-doing that. One of the other cafés I visited in January has changed hands so I thought I'd do a review of them.

My bloods were all good, Dr happy with blood pressure and weight but glad I waited until after to grab coffee.

I went into Misha's café at 2:40pm to be told they were doing take away only, so I guess they must close at 3pm. As far as I can tell they have only been open 1 week. The man was lovely and very apologetic so I accepted the take away option. I've already reviewed the physical store before so not a big deal.

I then went down to the *insert silly voice here* "pocket park" which is neither a pocket or a park. I sat down and attempted to start writing but it was too cold and the wind was too gusty. So now I'm down in the plaza at the now table-less seat area writing on the one pathetic excuse for a "table" available. Not very ideal.


Now for the review:

  • Coffee look - 1
  • Coffee flavour - 0
  • Price - $5.50 = 1
  • Pram friendly - 0.5
  • Atmosphere - 1
Total: 3.5/5



The new ownership has made my impression of the place go up by 1.5 points which is interesting. The new owners are better at coffee look and atmosphere it would appear

I did notice they have a special kids menu which is nice and not always a given at a café.

The coffee flavour got a bit lost to the milk because from what I could tell from the smell, it would be nice in a regular/small.

So when I did my review 3 weeks ago we all had gastro. Well, this time last week myself and my husband both had Covid. I mean honestly enough already. I've had gastro 5-6 times since May and Covid last week. Can we be done for the year now please?

Our daughter has now figured out how to say hello on the phone and can almost say outside or as she says "ouside" about a million times a day 😒

Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog