Docasa
01/09/2023
I've made my way back to my list this time. And I'm finally halfway through this list. I think once I've finished this list I'll have to go back through and do a best of 2023 (as so many people keep telling me I should 😅)
Let's dive in:
- Coffee look - 1
- Coffee flavour - 0
- Price - $5.50 = 1
- Pram - 0.05
- Atmosphere - 0.05
Total: 3/5
The coffee looked fantastic when it came out, but sadly it all goes downhill from there. I could smell no discernible coffee aroma. The froth though velvety and nice, took up almost a quarter of the cup. It wasn't very warm and even more sadly there was next to no flavour. Basically warm milk with a hint of coffee.
The price is its most redeeming quality.
The atmosphere is exceptionally loud and I had to ask for a menu after being seated for around 5 minutes. Not very impressed with that.
Also, really not pram friendly. At least not inside. There are a couple of tables on the pavement out front, weather permitting.
My overall impression is, don't bother.
Things are busy but good at home. Between everything the weeks keep flying by.
The only days time really stands still are Tuesday and Wednesday and only if I'm having a difficult day with our toddler.
She now pulls herself up to standing. Not all the time, but she can do it. She loves standing and to use me as a climbing pole.
My husband is considering heading back to Uni next year which is good.
Even I'm considering a bit of minor study to improve my career prospects in the future/if I've had enough of medical reception. I do love it, but it can wear you down after a while. But for now the job and hours suit me nicely.
Accreditation is next week, so I'll definitely be ready to celebrate on the weekend after that.
Until next time...

Comments
Post a Comment