Café Tre Fontane
18/03/2023
Let's dive in since my coffee came as soon as I sat down.
My rating:
- Coffee look - 1
- Coffee flavour - 1
- Price - $6.50 = 0 (almost tempted to go -1 at that price)
- Pram friendly - 0
- Atmosphere - 0.5
Total: 2.5/5
The coffee itself is great flavour and looks wise. The froth was a bit lacklustre and thin. I couldn't actually smell that much coffee aroma, so was pleasantly surprised by the big hit of flavour.
The price at $6.50 for a large decaf is atrocious, but at least it is a good coffee.
Most definitely not pram friendly indoors or out on the sidewalk.
The atmosphere is ok if you like really cramped Italian style cafes.
Bottom line, if you are desperate for a decent decaf coffee to go this is your place, but not if you have a pram with you. Worth a look if you are sans kids or getting a to go.
I've been feeling a nit meh again mentally and physically again. Definitely not as bad as several months ago, but it's dark, hairy and woofs occasionally.
Very cliché, but the black dos is a great way of expressing how anxiety and depression can feel for anyone who has or had it.
Often times when it's in its low/medium levels I wonder if I'll ever be "cured", but deep down I know that's a short sighted question and the answer is more complex.
In reality I feel the answer is probably no, there is no "cure" as it is an intrinsic part of my brain chemistry.
Which for someone who likes to make lists, get things done and tick them off is frustrating. I'll probably never be able to tick this one off the list.
For me, I know it has to be linked to my brain chemistry at least in part since I've been on 50mg sertraline (Zoloft is the usual brand) since I was 22/23. I'm now 34, so I've been on anti depressants for over a decade.
Medication is not a cure, but it sure does help me and generally keeps me stable and functioning. I've also been seeing the same psychologist for 8+ years now I think.
Continuity of care is important, and she calls me on my shit.
I've got an appointment this week, so I'll probably talk to her about this.
I took our baby to see my old boss and he wasn't concerned by her hips when he examined her, but wants a follow up x-ray just to be sure. So have to go back to the hospital for the 5th time for that.
I've reached the end to this list apart from the first two cafes. So I think I'll have to research and get started on a new list and swing back to them when I can.
Until next time...

Comments
Post a Comment