Coffee Club (Northland)
06/02/2023
So today is a slight deviation from my current list because I dropped my baby off for her first day at childcare, and I needed something to do and brekkie.
Let's get straight into it with the coffee rating:
- Coffee flavour - 1
- Coffee look - 1
- Price: $5.50 = 1
- Pram friendly - 0.5
- Atmosphere - 1
Total: 4.5/5
The coffee itself is up there. Nice froth, good coffee flavour and nice and hot. I've only taken half a mark off for pram friendly since you'd really only want to sit at the outer tables with a pram which is problematic when busy. I have walked away before for this reason.
Just had a call from childcare that I need to bring some bottles for milk feeds, so I'll have to continue this later.
Picking up from where I left off before, it's currently 4:08pm and apart from having to drop bottles off this morning today went without a hitch. My baby settled in fine. I only wish I had planned more for myself today to distract myself as I've felt pretty on edge all day.
I've put washing away and done necessary things in between pottering around. I'll make sure to do something for myself on Friday like gaming.
Until next time...Coffee Club is always worth a look.

Comments
Post a Comment