Cafe N Addictions

(Used to be Creatures of Habit)

22/01/23
First off presentation and smell of coffee is good. Velvety foam and not too much of it.


Good coffee flavour, a bit stronger than last weeks coffee which I like. I generally prefer a stronger coffee flavour in a large coffee so I can actually taste it through the milk.

Bit on the exy side at $5.79, though I'm sure this is actually on the cheaper side for Ivanhoe. Decaf always adds around 50c and large size usually adds another 50c to $1. I think there was a card surcharge as well because I'm sure I heard the lady serving me say it was $5.70. Definitely not the most expensive coffee I've had.

I would say it's slightly more pram friendly than Blue Apron, but not by much.

I almost didn't come out this morning since little miss had a pretty dreadful night waking us up at 2:30am with constipation and continued bottom pain from earlier in the day. Poor thing was crying as she was pooing. Thank goodness she pretty much went right back to sleep after that was over. She had also woken at around 11:30pm for another feed, which is so unlike her.

My poor husband had also somehow hurt his back whilst brushing his teeth. What I'd call an "over 30's" injury. So neither of us slept very well.

Anyway, I have a script to fill and think it would be a good idea to get some laxatives for our baby. So here I am.

Oh and I should say I've ended up at No. 10 on my list because No. 1 is still yet to re-open for the year.

I'm also still trying to work out a star rating system. It will  probably be out of five. I just need to work out what the five stars represent.

Until next time... Coffee good & slightly stronger

Edit: My rating:
  • Coffee flavour - 1
  • Coffee look - 1
  • Price - $5.79 = 0.5
  • Pram friendly - 0.5
  • Atmosphere - 1
Total: 4/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog