My search for the best decaf coffee 2023
(Also known as the time I had a really crap decaf mocha and need to know where the best decaf is because being restricted to decaf is enough already)
14/01/2023
Let's start with Ivanhoe:
1. Airlie Café2. Laurent
3. Proud Mama
4. Caffe Strada
5. Extracted
6. Whispers Social Enterprise Café
7. Café Tre Fontane
8. Muse Ivanhoe - missed this café first time on google maps because that spot used to be the Thai Lantern (I think, could be wrong, but the Thai Lantern has moved further up the road) and it's a bit of a weird name for a café.
9. Blue Apron Café
10.Café n Addictions
N.B. This is just Upper Heidelberg Road both sides and strictly cafes only. There are also a lot of cafes in the general vicinity of Upper Heidelberg Road and surrounds. As anyone will tell you Ivanhoe is pretty much cafes, hairdressers and a few churches.
I will eventually branch out of this list, but for the moment I thought it was a really good starting point and was genuinely astounded at how many cafes there are just on Upper Heidelberg Road alone.
Until next time...
Comments
Post a Comment